Exchange Online: How to fix the "Get-Place" Error

Hi All,

Since a few weeks i had a strange behavior with the "Get-Place" command. I knew it has worked before.
I did get an Error only on a newly created CloudOnly Mailbox it worked.

Get-Mailbox -RecipientTypeDetails RoomMailbox
Get-Mailbox -RecipientTypeDetails RoomMailbox | Get-Place

With the ExchangeOnlineManagement 2.0.6 Preview6 Module it worked perfectly fine

I did open a Microsoft Case and the support guided me to Microsoft Graph


To get a specific Mailbox use this URL


That is a sycronized Account with Azure Active Directory connect. And the "country/region" is selected from the Dropdown.

So i did the Patch

    "@odata.type": "",
    "address": {
        "countryOrRegion": "CH"

Now it worked again

After i patched all the Rooms it worked again

Case solved.
If you have the same Problem, you now know how to fix it 😊