I noticed that Microsoft has released a new Version of PowerToys.
In the Main Window click on “Install now”
Update is sucessfully installed
Download an Release notes can be found here
- Upgraded to Windows App SDK 1.4.1, increasing stability of WinUI3 utilities. Thanks @dongle-the-gadget for starting the upgrade!
- Text Extractor was upgraded to its version 2.0, with a new overlay, table mode and more Quality of Life improvements. Thanks @TheJoeFin!
- Improved FancyZones stability, fixing some layout resets and improving handling of newly created windows on Windows 11.
- Fixed many silent crashes that were reported to Watson and the user’s event viewer.
- Turning animations off in Windows Settings will now also turn them off in PowerToys.
- Upgraded the Windows App SDK dependency to 1.4.1. Thanks @dongle-the-gadget for the original 1.4.0 upgrade!
- Show in the thumbnail label and application titles when running as administrator. Thanks @davidegiacometti!
- Upgraded the Win UI Community Toolkit dependency to 8.0. Thanks @niels9001!